The Bayside Bushwalking Club offers a wide range of bushwalking and related activities.
To become a member please follow the steps below -
- Go to the About BBC page and read all the sections in full to learn what the BBC has to offer and how it operates. Also have a look at the Trip program to see what sort of walks, hikes, base camps, cycling or other trips you would like to participate in.
- Come along to one of our regular New Member Welcome sessions, held at our monthly Club meetings. The next session is at 7:30PM Mon, 6 Aug 2018 (see the left-hand side bar for the more details).
At this session one of our “New Member Welcome” team will give you a
- Full explanation of Club procedures,
- How to book on and confirm for trips,
- The rights and responsibilities of trip leaders and their participants,
- Emergency contact system.
- After the Welcome meeting, complete our membership application form with payment by cash or cheque. (No EFTPOS or credit card facilities available). View Membership Fees here.
- Please feel free to then join the main club meeting and enjoy supper afterwards.
- After your application is processed, return to the website and request a new member log in.
- And remember, after you have joined the club, you should feel free to keep in contact with our new member welcome team to resolve any questions or concerns as you become more familiar with the club and form your own network of friends and like-minded walkers.
Walk Safe booklet from Bushwalking Victoria - please read for your own safety.