The Bayside Bushwalking Club offers a wide range of bushwalking and related activities.
To become a member please follow the steps below -
- Go to the About BBC page and read all the sections in full to learn what the BBC has to offer and how it operates. Also have a look at the Trip program to see what sort of walks, hikes, base camps, cycling or other trips you would like to participate in.
- Come along to one of our regular New Member sessions associated with Club meetings. The next session is 7:30PM Mon, 5 Aug 2019.
At this session a BBC member will explain:
- Club procedures;
- How to book on trips;
- The rights and responsibilities of trip leaders and trip participants;
- Suggested equipment;
- Insurance associated with membership; and
- The Club Emergency Contact System.
- After the session, complete a membership application form and pay by cash, cheque or EFT (no EFTPOS or credit card facilities are
available). View Membership Fees here.
- Whether or not you choose to join the BBC, you are welcome to attend the main Club meeting and have supper afterwards.
- After you are notified by email that your application has been processed, return to the website and request a new member log in.
- And remember, after you have joined the Club, you should feel free to keep in contact with our new member welcome team to resolve any questions or concerns as you become more familiar with the Club and form your own network of friends and like-minded walkers.
Walk Safe booklet from Bushwalking Victoria - please read for your own safety.